Common Questions on Hair Growth Formulas
- What makes for the best hair growth formulas?
Approaching hair growth from many aspects is important. It must not only supply the necessary nutrients for optimum growth, but the formula must work synergistically for maximum results. Providing vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that produce faster growing, strong, healthy hair is essential for any hair growth formula.
- Will hair growth formulas affect hair growth other than on the scalp?
No. Hair on other parts of the body are not be affected.
- Can it really work? I’ve read many are worthless.
There are a lot of hair growth formulas out there. And while it’s true that some aren’t that great, there are some that can do great things for hair growth.
- Are hair growth formulas FDA approved?
Some are, minoxidil is the main one. But many are all natural hair treatments as opposed to drugs. Therefore they don’t require FDA approval. In addition anything that is considered a food supplement, like a hair growth vitamin, wouldn’t need to be FDA approved either.
- What kind of results can I expect from hair growth formulas?
Often they can reduce hair loss, but not necessarily regrow hair. Minoxidil is proven to regrow hair, while many simply make existing hair grow faster and fuller.
- What happens if I stop using them?
This is were the benefits of a natural hair growth product come into play. If you stop using one of those, nothing happens. But if you start using minoxidil, stopping can cause issues.
- Are there any side effects with hair growth formula?
Usually not. Natural hair growth products are typically derived from botanicals, so die effects are rare. The FDA approved drugs that treat hair loss can actually cause a wdie range of side effects depending on the one you’re using.
- How does a hair growth formula grow hair?
By promoting faster, healthier hair growth among currently active hair follicles. And by reducing the current amount of hair loss or thinning hair.